DEFINITELY, MAYBE IS GREAT...POSITIVELY, REALLY, FOR SURE!

Tuesday I had the pleasure of a movie night with my fellow bloggers Holly, Kelly, and Bridget. It was so nice to finally meet you Kelly! It was also nice to have someone share the pain of inhaling too much salt & vinegar topping all at once...lol!!

As you can tell, we went to see Definitely, Maybe. This was a great "girl's night out" movie! We all really enjoyed it. The story twists and turns in ways you don't expect and it made us laugh and cry. Thankfully a lot more laughing than crying!

The main characters are all very well played..Abigail Breslin is adorable, Ryan Reynolds is confused and conflicted but definitely charming (lol!) and Isla Fisher (Sacha Cohen's significant other) is endearing.

I really liked the ending..not completely predictable! A really good chick flick!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is one that I definitely want to see. I'm glad it's good!

Unknown said...

Glad to hear.. I want to see this flick!!

But where are your weekend pics!! LOL I know you have them. Are you not going to share??? :) (Karsee *still checking her inbox*)

Holly said...

oh.... our crunchy snacks will make their way out of the purses yet.

am I the only one with a bladder of steel? (and no UTIs)...

Anonymous said...

Wow, I have not even heard of this movie. See, I learn so much from your blog! - marianne

Bridget aka Bee said...

So much fun!! Can't wait for the next one!