TUESDAY TIDBITS

I'm sorry if the new colours are a little too much for you. They're a little too much for me too but it was getting very late and I just couldn't tweak anymore. You're shocked there's no purple aren't you? Actually these colours are kind of growing on me. I think things will get changed up again shortly though since Holly's twisting my arm over to Wordpress. I'm easily led astray convinced so I'm sure she'll win me over!

I've had trouble posting lately, no creative juices. When the new year began I actually considered joining the Blog365 group and posting everyday. Well that lasted for 24 days and then I cracked under the pressure! A couple weeks ago when I told a friend that I didn't think I could keep doing daily posts they actually asked me, "well how long does it take?" I should mention they do NOT blog! All the bloggers are going...aaahhhh, that explains it!" Or are you? Is it just me that takes forever to compose and type and tweak posts? As I'm sure you can tell, I'm not a writer by trade, any trade! I'm more of a talker, so everything becomes very wordy, too wordy. The good thing about a blog though is I can still write like I talk but I have the chance to think before I write, if you know what I mean...a much better filtration process, keeps me out of trouble!!

I realized a couple of things recently, along the lines of Oprah's "things I know for sure"...

I'm NOT looking forward to old age...at all. Not that I don't want to live to a ripe old age, I just hope that I still have friends that will stop me from wearing bright pink circles of blush right in the middle of my cheeks and the ever popular skirt with...grey work socks pulled up to the knee! Please people, be there for me, won't you??

I'm NOT so old that I should already be choosing...



INSTEAD OF


Some days laundry is just laundry, other days it's a revelation...time to go shopping ladies!!

7 comments:

Susan said...

I really need to change up my blog too. Too lazy and too scared I'll mess something up.

Anonymous said...

I rather like these colors :-)

I post almost every day, but I always take one weekend day off. It makes a huge difference. Obviously the folks that made those comments aren't bloggers!

Ali said...

wordpress is the best boyfriend i've ever had ;)

Bridget aka Bee said...

LOVE the new colours!

Hmmm...undies...gotta admit, I have a new love of the American Eagle undies - not that ANY of you wanted to know that. BUT, as a thirtysomething mother of two - they are comfortable, but fun at the same time! Watch for the sales at AE though, that's the only time to buy them! :)

Anonymous said...

some people have clive owen as their pretend celebrity boyfriend... others have wordpress and blogs! LOL....

looks good Judy but fix my link will ya!?!

PS. nice granny undies.

Sandy C said...

I like the new colours - very similar to how I've done my bedroom, actually!

Yah, blogging can be hard. I find that I procrastinate doing it and then, once I get started typing, I go on and on and on....it's a theme in my life, eh? LOL!!

What's wordpress? Oh! oh!! Teach me, teach me!! As for undies? There are granny days and thong days and everything in between. Every girl should have at least 50 pairs of undies so she has a choice! JMHO!! LOL!!

Mrs. G. said...

I think it looks great around here!