THE SINGING BEE

Well, that was...interesting! I think I'll leave it at that for now but I may have more to add tomorrow night.
Did anyone else know there's a show starting on Fox, very similar, called "Don't Forget The Lyrics" with Wayne Brady hosting?? It's on tomorrow and Thursday night. On this show contestants have to finish lines to 10 songs to win one million dollars.
I have to thank my field correspondent, Marianne, for that little nugget of information!

I do have to say though that I would NOT have done very well tonight! I realized I've been faking it for years...singing, people, singing...you dirty...

Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get laid...
THEN you'll see that all that glitters is gold...lol!!!

OK, this is getting cheesy, I'm tired, have to stop now.

3 comments:

Holly said...

I've been so OUT of TV lately. The only thing I tune in for is So You Think You Can Dance... Singing Bee sounds hilarious!!!

Anonymous said...

That was the most pathetic 1/2 of tv I have seen in a while. The contestents didn't even seem "real" to me. They had to be actors. Bad actors. Tonight can only be better. - marianne

Anonymous said...

OMG Judy! You're as bad as a teenager. Kevin (17 years old) thought it was laid, too! That really wasn't as good as we had hoped. At the end we said "Good thing it's only 1/2 hour" which, really, says it all. It's got to get better, doesn't it? Joey Fatone was adorable, tho.

Sandy