WHATEVER WEDNESDAY

This is a very special edition of a new feature I'm calling "Whatever Wednesday" or if on a particular day it happens to be all about crazy people or strange happenings, it may be known as "WTF Wednesday"! This little feature today is all because 3 of my regular visitors are quite demanding...nagging even...lol!!! You know, some bloggers have nice readers that seem so calm, quiet, they leave nice comments (actually I have those too!)...so how come I also get the "crazy women"?? Just kidding ladies...you know I love you and my blog would be boring without you...so here you go...

1. First, I want to wish Sandy's son Kevin a speedy recovery! This past weekend he broke his femer (femur?) bone...her exact words were "snapped it right in half"....OUCH!!!!

2. Anyone out there that can interpret dreams? I NEVER remember my dreams fully..snippets sometimes and usually quite strange, the little bit I can remember. The other night though I had a dream that I vividly remember. In the dream I woke up in the middle of the night (4 a.m. to be exact) because I heard a large truck coming down the road towards our house. When I got up to look out the window it was the garbage truck. I then remember saying out loud to noone imparticular that the garbage truck was here and we don't have our garbage out.
In reality...it really was garbage day the next morning and we did NOT have our garbage out yet, I have been waking up at 4 a.m. lately for no reason, and it's still so clear I'd swear I really DID get up and look out the window. Hmmm.....

3. Did you see the second week of Don't Forget The Lyrics? I only caught the end of it but they actually had a contestant that could sing! He was very good, really enjoyable to watch actually and he ended up winning $500,000!

4. Please don't all rush over at once to present me with my "Mother of the Year" award when you read this. When my family was away and I spent much of my free time cleaning and re-organizing like a crazy woman you'll be very pleased to hear that not only did I keep all the empty toilet paper rolls I found but I also lined them up nicely, very meticulously in fact, with his others...total 11. Thank you, oh, please stop, really, the cheering's not necessary.

5. On the other hand though, I also put out 5 garbage bags full of "stuff" that I'm hoping noone misses!

6. My latest iTunes downloads:
Days Go By - Dirty Vegas
Hey There Delilah - Pretty White T's
Ugly is Beautiful - David Usher
Unwritten - Natasha Bedingfield
Better Than Me - Hinder

7. One of our neighbours has this cat that they let wander around the neighbourhood and I'm not sure why they even let it out because it seems to just want to be inside...anywhere...my van, our house, anybody's house! A couple weeks ago they couldn't find it (big surprise there!). Then a couple days later one of our other neighbours happened to look up at the house next door and lo and behold what does he see in an upstairs window...yes, you guessed it, the cat! Only one problem, those neighbours were away for a week! When I came home from work that night, there was the Humane Society, the Police and a Locksmith's van all at the vacationing neighbour's house...breaking in to get the cat out!
From the "you really don't get it, do you" files...guess what I've seen wandering the neighbourhood again on a regular basis...


Well, I hope you found my first Whatever Wednesday somewhat interesting and hopefully this will appease everyone until Friday! Sweet dreams fellow bloggers and visitor friends!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU! That cat story is completely crazy. I don't know if I'd want someone breaking into my house while I was away. Nice job on the tp rolls and I don't know that Dirty Vegas song, have to go listen to it now. 'bout time for Unwritten, one of the best songs of EARLY 2006. But I love the addition of songs you've just bought from itunes. neat - marianne

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the best wishes for Kevin - he laughed when I said he was in your blog. I think the dream just means you didn't put the garbage out. But....here's a link you can go to if you want to look it up http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/
Yes, I do use it. Loved Don't Forget the Lyrics - makes Kevin forget the pain for a few minutes. Wish I could bottle that. You ARE mother of the year - well runner up after moi, anyway! ROFL!! & I love love love that you threw away "stuff" behind their backs. The question is...did you throw away anything of Tim's in those bags or just the kids? I used to get Andrew's old undies (EW!! & what is with men not throwing out their boxers!?) out in those bags but he would notice - "Hey! those were my favorite boxers!!" ROFL!! TMI?!! As Marianne says "bout time for Unwritten" - it's been my uplifting song for about a year. Release your inhabitions! The rest is still unwritten!! Wow! It's like I'm writing a blog in your blog by the size of this comment! ROFL!!

Love ya Jude! See you next week!!!!! Sandy

Bridget aka Bee said...

I am so running home to look up a few of those songs on i-tunes tonight! Have a great day!

Susan said...

Hey there--back for a day and a half before we take off again and the first thing I did was, yes, check your blog! Don't you feel honored? Glad to see it was updated and I didn't have to yell at you again!

Holly said...

I must be one of the 'nice' commenters! wink wink...