TUESDAY TIDBITS - THE TV EDITION

After much searching, I was able to come up with this list of return dates for all your favourite shows.

BIG BANG THEORY - Monday, March 17
HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER - Monday, March 17
TWO AND A HALF MEN - Monday, March 17

CSI: MIAMI - Monday, March 24

HELL'S KITCHEN - Tuesday, April 1

CRIMINAL MINDS - Wednesday, April 2
CSI: NY - Wednesday, April 2

CSI - Thursday, April 3

NUMBERS - Friday, April 4
BATTLESTAR GALACTICA - Friday, April 4

NCIS - Tuesday, April 8

ER - Thursday, April 10
THE OFFICE - Thursday, April 10
30 ROCK - Thursday, April 10
BOSTON LEGAL - Thursday, April 10

DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES - Sunday, April 13

BONES - Monday, April 14

BROTHERS AND SISTERS - Sunday, April 20

GOSSIP GIRL - Monday, April 21

GREY'S ANATOMY - Thursday, April 24
UGLY BETTY - Thursday, April 24

HOUSE - MOVING to Mondays as of April 21, new episodes begin April 28


FALL 2008

PRISON BREAK - Monday, Sept. 17 to be exact!
HEROES
PRIVATE PRACTICE
PUSHING DAISIES
DIRTY SEXY MONEY
LIFE
CHUCK

JANUARY 2009

24


STATUS UNKNOWN

WOMEN'S MURDER CLUB
CASHMERE MAFIA
BIG SHOTS
FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS


CANCELLED

BIONIC WOMAN
JOURNEYMAN
CARPOOLERS
CAVEMEN
LAS VEGAS - I heard last week that it was cancelled and they weren't even going to conclude the cliffhanger episode they last showed. Then I heard that it wasn't cancelled, they were still deciding. NOW I read tonight that it is definitely cancelled but the fans are trying to get it back. So basically, I don't really know anything for sure! lol!!


THE INSIDE SCOOP

LOST - will show 2 more episodes on March 13 and 20 then take a break, resume April 24 for five episodes with the Finale on May 22. The original 16 episodes have been condensed into 13.

24 - FOX is talking about doing a 2 hour prequel for the next season to be shown this fall.

SHARK - no return date as of yet.


8 comments:

Holly said...

is it sad that I got goosebumps when I saw your post? Judy - queen of tv - to the rescue!

UM, I have to wait until APRIL for B&S and Grey's?

AND... WHEW about Lost... I'm SO glad they're doing a few more epis. Yip Yip Yippee!

Anonymous said...

Hooray! I so needed you do to this. THANK YOU! (I did not hear that about Las Vegas ... I think I'll write someone. Thanks for the info) - marianne

Bridget aka Bee said...

Thank you soooo much!! I totally needed someone to do this! You're awesome!

Anonymous said...

That's a long time to wait for Brothers and Sisters and Grey's Anatomy! Arrgh.

But, I did get to watch the season finale of October Road the other night, and I loved it. That's a great show--catch the reruns or watch it online if you haven't been watching it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the updates!!

Cherie said...

You're my hero!!!

alison said...

Thanks! I can't wait for Grey's and new CSIs. Any word on Private Practice?

alison said...

I should read more carefully. Fall, huh? That's a long time to wait for another one of those Addison/Pete kisses.